In order to improve your English pronunciation, the first thing you need to do is to work on your accent. Wellworth English accent training includes a plenty of British accent tips.
People make quick judgments based on speaker’s English ability based on your pronunciation. Moreover, a good pronunciation is an asset to the speaker himself, as it provides meaningful conversation possible.
The Queen’s English or ‘received pronunciation’ or ‘posh’ fascinates many non-native speakers. It is a face that many English language students, both non-native and native try to copy the accent to make themselves seem more ‘posh’ (upper class and wealthy).
We have included IPA, stress and intonation training, Phonetic drill etc. to enhance explicit conversation in English.
- English Accent Training teaches you the correct sound and speech habit
- Breathing and posture
- Tongue position when speaking
- Mouth muscularity
- Ability to reproduce and recognize RP* sounds
- Accent neutralization (Global Accent)
- Plosives & sounds (nasal & throaty)
- Difference in US & UK English
- Geographical boundaries
- American slang
- Voice Modulation
- Pitch & Tone Training
- MTI removal (sh, s, zh, z)
- Vowel and consonant sounds
- Phenomena of phonetics